1769 – How to optimize ActivInspire performance on Mac
To ensure the best performance when using ActivInspire on Mac, follow the steps below to remove ActivInspire from the Security & Privacy settings. This should help if ActivInspire appears to be running slowly.
- Open System Preferences on your Mac.
- Go to Security & Privacy.
- Select the Privacy tab at the top.
- Click on Accessibility in the left pane.
- Click on the padlock at the bottom and enter your password to access the list of apps.
- Select ActivInspire then click the minus button to remove it from the list.