1763 – How do I create an activity in ActivInspire?
From the ActivInspire Dashboard, you can create an activity to be delivered instantly or added to a flipchart for later use.
To create an activity, follow the steps below:
- Open the Dashboard then click on the Activities icon.
- Select the type of activity you would like to create.
- Add the content for your activity. Note: single words must be used for word search and crossword answers.
- Customise your design by choosing a background image and colour scheme.
- To save your activity, click Save or select Save As from the menu in the top right corner. The file name you choose will become the title of the activity and will now appear in the top left corner.
- Click Add to Page to add the activity to the current page of your flipchart or Play to start the activity straight away.