1753 – ActivConnect OPS-G offline software update for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.1.2 and below
ActivConnect OPS G
ActivPanel Elements Series
If you are using the ActivPanel Elements Series firmware version 3.1.2.x or below and are unable to update it, you need to download and install an older version of the ActivConnect OPS-G software (version 2.3) to allow integration with the Locker.
Before you begin, tap Settings | About Device on the ActivConnect and ensure the model number is ACON-OPS.
Download the update on your computer
- If you have a newly-installed ActivConnect OPS-G, or you have not installed Google Services on your device, download this file.
- If you have installed Google Services on your device, download this file.
NB: If you are on a Mac using Safari, you should ensure that your browser does not open safe files after downloading. To do this, open your browser, click the Safari menu, and then select Preferences. On the General tab, uncheck Open safe files after downloading at the bottom of the window.
Perform the update
- Download the software to a USB drive. You do not need to extract the contents of the .zip file.
- Connect the USB drive to a USB port on the ActivConnect OPS-G.
- On the ActivConnect OPS-G, tap the gear icon and then tap the Update app.
- Select Local update.
- Select the USB drive.
- Select the software update .zip file you downloaded.
- The Update app will verify that the file can be used for the update. (If verification fails, please re-download the software file and try again).
- Once successfully verified, select Upgrade to begin the update process.
- The device will restart. Once the update is complete, the ActivConnect OPS-G home page will be displayed.