1697 – How do I add students to a Class?
- Verify with your system administrator that your system allows you to add students to Classes.
- Log into your ClassFlow account and select Classes.
- Select the Class and verify that the Class List Type is Teacher Generated. (You cannot add students to a Student Generated roster). Click the cog on the relevant class and select Edit Class Details. The Class List Type will be displayed.
- From the cog, select Add Students.
- Select Add Students and enter the first and last names of each student, then click Save.
- Alternatively, click the Copy/Paste icon and paste in an existing list. A sample list is provided in the paste area. If the students’ first and last names appear in the wrong columns, click the Switch Names icon to swap them.
- Select Save. An alphabetical list of the students will be displayed.