1352 – Why is the right click menu appearing when I am using my ActivPen?
If the right click menu appears when using the ActivPen with your ActivBoard, there are several things can be done to pinpoint the issue and fix it.
- Ensure that the right click button on the barrel of the ActivPen is not stuck or being accidentally pushed in.
- Follow the instructions in article 1287 to reset the ActivBoard. Try your ActivPen again.
- If the problem persists, try another known-working ActivPen; if another ActivPen works then please contact Promethean Technical Customer Support with your ActivBoard serial number.
- If another ActivPen is behaving in a similar way, there may be an issue with the ActivBoard itself. Please disconnect the ActivBoard from your computer and install the latest version of ActivDriver.
- Finally, please upgrade your ActivBoard firmware by following the instructions in article 1038.