1204 – How do I clean my ActivPanel?
ActivPanel Elements Series
Please follow the steps below when cleaning your ActivPanel screen:
- Switch off the ActivPanel and disconnect the power cable.
- Do not apply any liquids directly onto the ActivPanel glass.
- Use a dry, lint-free, cotton, glass cleaning cloth to clean the surface of the ActivPanel.
- Do not apply excessive pressure to the screen.
Please follow the steps below when cleaning the ActivPanel bezel and remote control:
- Use a 100% cotton cloth or micro-fibre cloth for cleaning.
- If the bezel or remote control is dirty to the point where you cannot simply dry wipe it, please lightly dampen the cleaning fabric with clean water and wipe it.
- Use only lightly dampened fabric to avoid malfunction and possible permanent damage to electronic parts.
- Finally, wipe the bezel and remote control dry with a dry 100% cotton cloth or micro-fibre cloth.
Please ensure that those with access to the ActivPanel are aware of the cleaning procedure.
If your ActivPanel still has stubborn marks, please contact Promethean Technical Customer Support for further advice.