1018 – How do I connect to ClassFlow for Schools in ActivInspire
ClassFlow for Schools users have their own ClassFlow server. This means the server address needs to be changed in ActivInspire. If students are going to connect to your class using their browser they will also need to change their server address.
The server address will be: https://yourtenantname.classflow.com
Contact your school’s IT support for details.
Teachers – change the server address in ActivInspire and sign in
- Go to File then Settings. The ‘Edit Profiles’ dialog box opens.
- Select the ClassFlow tab, then select Server Address.
- Enter your server address then select Update.
- Select Done to close the dialog.
- Select and sign in to ClassFlow.
- The Device Registration window opens with a Class Code you can provide to your students.
- If you are going to use the ClassFlow Teacher App in your lesson, you will also need to change the server address in the App: Launch the App, select , then select Change Server. Enter the server address and select Submit.
Students – connect to your class
There are two ways a student can connect to your class:
- Log in to their ClassFlow for Schools student account at https://yourtenantname.classflow.com:Select the class from the list on the Classes page and select Connect.Note: Students do not need to change their server address if using this method.
- From the ClassFlow student browser at https://yourtenantname.classflow.com/student:Select , then select Change Server.Enter the server address and select Submit.
Select the class from the list or enter the Class Code to join a new class.
Select their name and select Join.