If you want to import resources from your cloud storage, follow these steps to connect your account(s) and copy files:
- Log in to ClassFlow and click Resources.
- Click on the account you wish to connect, e.g. Dropbox, and then click Connect.
- If you are not automatically logged in, please enter your account credentials.
If you see an error message, such as 'There was an error connecting', please allow pop-ups via the alert in your browser's address bar.
- Once logged in, select Accept to authorise ClassFlow to access your files. You will now see a list of your files and folders. From here, you can select the file(s) you wish to copy to your ClassFlow Resources by clicking Copy.
- ClassFlow will create a folder in My Resources containing the copied file(s). The folder will be named 'Imported From Dropbox' (depending on which account it was copied from).
- You can now insert these copied files to your ClassFlow lessons, assessments, assignments, content bundles etc. as you would any other resource.
- To disconnect a cloud storage account, right click on it and select Disconnect.
Note: Disconnecting an account will not remove any 'Imported From...' folders or copied files from My Resources.