If your interactive display is connected to a Windows 10 computer, you may notice that it disconnects, and is no longer interactive when you wake the computer from standby or sleep mode.
Follow these steps to keep USB connections active if the computer goes into standby or sleep mode.
- Click the Start menu and type 'Power options' in the search bar.
- Hit Enter.
- In the window that is displayed click Change plan settings.
- Click Change advanced power settings.
- Scroll down to USB settings and expand it to display more options.
- Expand USB selective suspend setting.
- Disable all settings in this section.
- Click Apply, and then OK.