If your projector is installed in an environment with higher than average temperature, humidity or altitude greater than 1500 metres (5000 feet) it may be necessary to adjust the fan speed settings. In these environments, in order to cool your projector’s internals sufficiently, you must increase the fan speed. Failure to do so may affect the projector life.
The fan speed can be configured as follows:
- Press the MENU button on the remote control.
- Press the cursor ◄ ► button to move to Installation II.
- Press the cursor ▲▼ button to move down until Fan Speed is highlighted.
- Press the cursor ◄ ► button to toggle between Normal and High fan speeds.
- Press the MENU button to exit.