Please follow the steps below when cleaning your ActivPanel:
- Switch off the ActivPanel and disconnect the power cable.
- Shut down the attached computer and disconnect its power cable.
- Do not use any liquid or spray cleaner when wiping the device.
- We recommend mixing a solution of 50% isopropanol and 50% water in a spray bottle, and spraying this onto a micro-fibre or 100% cotton cloth. Wipe the glass surface gently; do not spray the solution onto the ActivPanel. Doing so could saturate the electronics and cause damage to the device. Only a small amount of the solution is needed to clean and sanitize the glass.
- Do not use volatile solvents (such as alcohol, rosin, and toluene) to clean the ActivPanel. These types of chemicals might damage the housing.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Do not apply pressure to the screen.
- Allow the glass to air dry.
Please follow the steps below when cleaning the bezel and remote control:
- Use a 100% cotton cloth or micro-fibre cloth for cleaning.
- If the remote control or bezel is dirty to the point where you cannot simply dry wipe it, please lightly dampen the cleaning fabric with clean water and wipe it.
- Use only lightly dampened fabric to avoid malfunction and possible permanent damage to electronic parts.
- Finally, wipe the ActivPanel dry with a dry micro-fibre cloth or 100% cotton cloth.
Please ensure that those with access to the ActivPanel are aware of the cleaning procedure.