The most likely cause of this issue is that the software cannot see that your ActivBoard or ActivHub is connected.
- Restart the computer and try again.
- Make sure your ActivBoard or ActivHub is connected to the computer. If you are using a radio transceiver ensure that it is securely attached to its bracket, and connected to the rear of the ActivBoard using the supplied cable. A radio transceiver is required for 1st Generation ActivBoards.
- The ActivBoard has the wrong region code. Load the original software CD, browse to Support\Promethean Utilities and launch flashpod.exe (Windows only).
- Ensure the latest version of ActivDriver is installed.
- The ActivBoard does not have the correct firmware to work with the ActiVote or ActivSlate. If you no longer have the CD supplied with your ActiVote, ActivSlate or radio transceiver, please contact Promethean Technical Customer Support to enquire about upgrades.
- Consider updating to ActivInspire, Promethean's latest classroom software, which replaces ActivStudio and ActivPrimary.