- Ensure the ActivBoard is powered. The flame LED in the top left corner will be lit.
- Check that you have one of the following attached to the computer:
- A 64" or 78" ActivBoard
- A 48", 60" or 75" ActivBoard with a radio transceiver connected to the top left corner
- An ActivHub attached to the computer
- The ActivManager icon should be visible in your system tray or task bar.
- Ensure that the ActivBoard/ActivHub is recognised by the computer - if not, there will be a red X on this icon.
- If all hardware is connected correctly but the problem persists, please restart the computer before contacting Promethean Technical Customer Support for assistance.
Since December 2011 we no longer provide support for ActivPrimary or ActivStudio.