Minimum hardware requirements
Hardware requirements are 3D content specific; please refer to you 3D content provider for more details.
Only Quad core graphics cards can be used with the PRM-32, PRM-35 and EST-P1 projectors. We recommend using any graphics card from the NVIDIA Quadro range.
If you are unsure whether your device is capable of outputting 3D, please check with your device’s manufacturer.
NB: your computer must be connected to the projector to perform these steps.
Enabling 3D on your NVIDIA graphics card
NB: the instructions below are for an NVIDIA Quadro graphics card, but the set up process may be similar for other quad core graphics cards.
1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Select Manage 3D Settings under the 3D Settings header in the left hand menu.
3. Select 3D OpenGL Stereo from the drop down menu.
4. Use the drop down menu next to Stereo – Display mode and select Generic active stereo.
5. Scroll down to Stereo – Enable and from the drop down menu select On. Click Apply to confirm.
6. Select Set up stereoscopic 3D under Stereoscopic 3D in the left hand menu of the screen and tick the Enable stereoscopic 3D box. Click Apply to confirm.
Getting your computer 3D ready
To change the output of your graphics card follow the instructions below:
1. Right click on your desktop and select Screen Resolution.
2. Select Advanced Settings.
3. Select the Monitor tab, and select a Screen refresh rate of 120 Hertz. Click Apply.
If this option is unavailable, reduce the resolution of your display and repeat the above steps. If 120 Hertz is unavailable and you have reduced your resolution to the minimum, your graphics card may be unable to output 3D. Please contact your systems administrator for further advice.